Top best ShuttleCock In 2023
- Hello guys, before reading top best shuttlecock lets understand some knowledge about Shuttlecock. The name ‘shuttlecock’ originates in 1570s England, when badminton first became popular. It is frequently shortened to shuttle. The “shuttle” part of the name is derived from its back-and-forth motion during the game, resembling the shuttle of a 14th-century loom, while the “cock” part of the name is derived from the resemblance of the feathers to those on a chicken.
A shuttlecock weighs around 4.75 to 5.50 g (0.168 to 0.194 oz). It has 16 feathers with each feather 70 mm (2.8 in) in length. The diameter of the cork is 25 to 28 mm (0.98 to 1.10 in) and the diameter of the circle that the feathers make is around 58 to 68 mm (2.3 to 2.7 in).
So now Without Any wait lets see top shuttlecock which is really best and number 1 selling product
Table of Contents
Top Best Shuttlecock
Yonex Mavis 200i Nylon Shuttle Cock, Pack of 6 (Yellow)
Developed using the flight timing of feather shuttlecocks, Mavis nylon shuttlecocks are precision designed and manufactured to provide accurate flight performance When smashed, a Mavis shuttlecock recovers in only 0.02 seconds. This performance is just 0.005 seconds slower than a Yonex feather shuttlecock and 0.08 seconds faster than the recovery of an ordinary shuttlecock The combination of close-to-feather shuttlecock flight performance and four to five times more durability than an ordinary nylon shuttlecock makes the Yonex Mavis series the most cost-effective choice for practice sessions.
- Nylon Shuttlecock
- Keep tube upright with cork facing down
- Store away from high temperatures
- Made in Taiwan
- Pack of 6
Li-Ning Attack Nylon Shuttle, Pack of 6
Players should always use the shuttlecocks best suited to the playing environment. The hardness of the skirt – the feather part of the nylon shuttlecock – varies depending on temperature. In the cold, as the skirt becomes hard, it is prone to breaking. In the hot, the skirt becomes softer and less likely to break, but the feel at impact is affected by the softer skirt.
- Speed – medium for normal training conditions
- Synthetic cork head for the most accurate flight time
- Best suited for training sessions, the skirts are crafted with perfection for the best in class durability and best flight performance
- Optimum flight quality for precise smashing
- Engineering grade nylon for extreme durability
- Material: Nylon
- In-Box Contents: 6 x Shuttlecocks
|A Shuttlecock shall have 16 feathers fixed in a cork base covered in kid leather. Interestingly, the best Badminton Shuttlecocks are made from feathers from the left wing of a goose.
The feathers shall be measured from the tip to the top of the base and each shuttle shall be of the same length. This length can be between 62mm and 70mm. The shuttle shall weigh between 4.74 to 5.50 grams.
|Shuttles are usually graded according to speed. If you have reached a certain level and can hit from baseline to baseline, use standard speed shuttlecocks. If your strength is not there yet, you can use shuttlecocks of a slightly faster speed.
You will enjoy the game more if you can send the shuttles to the baseline.
The speed at which the shuttle travels is also affected by the weather, altitude and temperature. When it’s hot, the shuttle will fly faster. When it’s cold, the shuttle will move slower. If you are playing in an air-conditioned hall, use a slightly faster shuttle. If you’re playing at high altitude, use a slower speed shuttle.
To test the speed of a shuttle, use a full underhand stroke which makes contact with the shuttle over the back boundary line. You shall hit the shuttle at an upward angle and in a direction parallel to the side lines.
A shuttle of correct speed will land not less than 530 mm and not more than 990mm short of the Badminton Court back boundary line as in the diagram below.